Prepare a Kissable Mouth, Muah!
Make Sure that Your Breath is Ready with These 2 Steps
- No cavities! They are infections and can be spread by kissing, and of course, they can be the culprit of bad breath! Who wants that?! Your regular dental cleanings—or an extra one before the big date night—is always a great idea.
- Remove Plaque: plaque causes bleeding gums and a bad odor. In general, nasty bacteria are to blame here. A sugar free gum is a good idea. For example, something with xylitol will work, because it creates a salivary flow to fight dry mouth, fights cavities and makes for a strong minty flavor 😉 .
Make Your Smile Shine
- Dont Forget a Whitening: there are many options here! Over the counter or in-office makes for a quick solution if time is a factor. Brighter teeth crate a more confident smile, and confidence is sexy.
- Or the Flowers/Chocolates: that’s right—I said chocolates. Good oral hygiene allows you to indulge, so enjoy. My favorites are the champagne truffles by Teuscher. Such a treat.
Find the Perfect Spot to Take Your Valentine
- Dear Irving is a favorite of mine, with some great vibes and even better cocktails!
Some small foods platters are also available.
- For l’Parisien in you, there’s Le Cou Cou—Chef Daniel Rose really nails it.
- For the Italian experience, the reliable L’artusi, with an extensive Italian wine list.
- In the mood for contemporary American cuisine? The Gramercy Tavern—a classic.
- For a more intimate experience, The Little Owl, a little romantic gem in the West Village.
- And last—but certainly not least!—The Hunt and Fish Club in midtown.
This place has it all, great service, great food and beautiful decor!
Do You Have Questions for Our Doc?
Share in the comments below!
Remember to brush after every meal.