Dr. Anne Korkis
Dr. Anne Korkis is one of Advanced Dental Arts General Dentists. A graduate of the acclaimed New York University College of Dentistry, Dr. Korkis holds a plethora of awards and certifications.
- American Board of General Dentistry
- Royal College of Dental Surgeons in Ontario, Canada
- General Practice Residency from New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Award for Outstanding Clinical Skills – Tulsa Dentsply
- Award for Outstanding Knowledge of Literature in Endodontics – NYUCD
- Award of Scholarly Achievement and Excellence by NYU
DDS, B.Sc, M.Sc.
One of Dr. Anne Korkis’s unique assets is her ability to relate to her patients with compassion, empathy, and realism, all while making their experience as pleasant as possible.
Dr. Korkis hold various titles and recognitions, including:
Dual certification by both the American Board of General Dentistry and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons in Canada, a certification of General Practice Residency from New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital, a Tulsa Dentsply Award for outstanding clinical skills and knowledge of literature in endodontics from NYUCD, and an award of Scholarly Achievement and Excellence by NYU.
On my spare time you will find me traveling to Toronto and London visiting my family, or often on the slopes of the steepest mountains plowing through on skis. I’m an athlete by nature, but my greatest strive is giving my patients exactly what they want and as easily as possible.
Education and Training
- New York University – College of Dentistry - DDS, M.Sc.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Residency